DevOps Engineer Corporate Relations
As DevOps Engineer Corporate Relations you manage the (external) application portfolio. You'll participate in in the collection and gathering of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and you work on the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis.
Because most of the applications are SaaS solutions, the coordination of external activities with suppliers is key to your role. Your solutions with be mostly related to our Social Collaboration Platform. This includes coaching and training the users of the applications.
- You will participate within the CR Team, using SCRUM as a way of working;
- You will be responsible for Change Management and Operational Support of our CR Systems;
- You will work together with your other colleagues on the reliability and stability of CR systems;
- You will be responsible for integrating and managing IT Risk and Control processes for the CR systems.
We are looking for:
- Your analytic ability is of high level;
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken form;
- You are familiar and comfortable with working in an agile / scrum environment;
- You have a thorough understanding of the necessity of security management as a part of your work;
- You have an IT related background and at least 2 years of work experience in IT;
- Knowledge and experience of SaaS applications and Cloud techniques;
- You are able to give training and guidance to end-users.
As a Scrum Team Member CR your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An informal work environment in which collegiality is highly valued;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; Speed, Quality and Craftsmanship are our top priority;
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society;
- Modern working conditions with plenty of room for personal choices;
- A position in Job Grade 9/10, Hay Level 15,16 for 36 hours a week. A one year contract will be offered. For employees with an indefinite period contract this will remain.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
If you have questions about this job, please contact Manager Nadeem de Vree: 06- 1522 5537.
If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.