The SAP C&A department is supporting the business processes of collections & disbursements, accounting and client management. You have experience in Running and Changing applications to support these processes.
This Engineering job is used in the context of DevOps teams who, as a team, have all the skills, knowledge and competencies necessary to Change and Run the applications. Each team is fully supporting a business-chain. You have both an IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working.
All of our DevOps teams are a balanced combination of onsite (Rotterdam) and offshore (Bangalore) team members. You are a person who can bridge gaps in distance, language and culture.
The SAP platform is the core transaction platform of Nationale Nederlanden with both internal users (your colleagues) as external (your customers). You are experienced in SAP environments and you are very keen on innovation of the SAP services that empower our end-users to perform their processes.
Nationale Nederlanden is in the process of a Devops transformation in which the teams are working towards higher levels of maturity. Devops coaches are available for support. You are natural contributor to personal- and team development.
With Continuous Development and Continuous Integration IT-processes are ‘leaned’ and automated to support the DevOps way of working. You are an engineer with an untamable urge to optimize and automate our own way of working.
With the SAP Roadmap 2017-2020 Nationale Nederlanden facilitates a full migration of the SAP platform into a cloud enabled platform using HANA as a state of the art in-memory database. You are an engineer with a natural curiosity in new technology.
With all of the above you will generate benefits and create value:
- Increase quality and speed in Change and Run of the SAP C&A applications
- Empower the business-units with shorter time to market and business-driven releases
- Lower TCO on SAP install base
- Increase efficiency and quality in business processes supported with the SAP C&A applications.
- IT Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
- Experience with SAP/BusinessPartner ;
- Experience as a SAP DevOps engineer in the Insurance industry;
- Experience with leaning and automating IT-processess in a SAP environment;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important competencies;
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated.
- A challenging job in Rotterdam, professional teams and high engineering culture;
- An organization with a dedication to Devops and CI/CD;
- State of the art technical environment with SAP cloud- and HANA technology, portals and apps.
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation stating your salary or rate indication.
At this moment the vacancy is not open for agencies.