Nationale Nederlanden is one of the leading insurers of the Netherlands and part of NN Group. The SAP C&A department is supporting the business processes of collections & disbursements, accounting and client management. You have a good understanding of the Insurance industry.
This Engineering job is used in the context of DevOps teams who, as a team, have all the skills, knowledge and competencies necessary to Change and Run the applications. Each team is fully supporting a business-chain. You have both an IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working.
Some of our DevOps teams are a balanced combination of onsite (Rotterdam) and offshore (Bangalore) team members. You are a person who can bridge gaps in distance, language and culture.
The SAP platform (on HANA) is the core transaction platform of Nationale Nederlanden with both internal users (your colleagues) as external (your customers). You are experienced in SAP environments and you are very keen on innovation of the SAP services that empower our end-users to perform their processes. You are an engineer with a natural curiosity in new technology.
Nationale Nederlanden is in the process of a Devops and CI/CD transformation in which the teams are working towards higher levels of maturity. Devops coaches are available for support. You are natural contributor to personal- and team development and you are an engineer with an untamable urge to optimize and automate our own way of working.
To get a better picture about the team, environment and specialistst, please see our movie:
- IT Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
- Experience as a SAP engineer in the Insurance industry;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important competencies;
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated.
- A challenging job in Rotterdam, professional teams and high engineering culture;
- An organization with a dedication to Devops and CI/CD and state of the art technical environment with SAP cloud- and HANA technology, portals and apps;
- Good benefits, personal allowances, 8% holiday allowance, pension scheme, health scheme etc.
Application & contact:
Do you want to apply for this job? Use the button at the bottom of this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information on this job, please call with Bjorn Hoogenes (SAP C&A Roadmanager), phone: +31 6 11 377 082, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is ready to answer your questions!
Any questions about this procedure? Please call with Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, Recruiter. He can be reached at +31 6 222 04484.
Please note that only applications with CV and motivation letter will be dealt with. An assessment can be part of this procedure. Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.