The Document Management department is transforming into agile, self-organizing, multidisciplinary teams embracing dev/ops, Scrum and CI/CD. We are entirely responsible for two major areas within NN: Print & Mail and Scanning & Archiving.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Engineer for Scanning & Archiving. Are you passionate about developing software, applications and IT systems? Do you want to be part of a highly competent team and are you willing to continuously develop and improve yourself? Do you have significant expertise and experience with Electronic Archiving and Scanning Solutions? Then you are the IT Engineer we are looking for!
In this role you will be part of a dev/ops team in which your main focus is the Scanning & Archiving environment.
The Document Management department is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Enterprise Content Management (ECM) specialist. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, energetic, has excellent technical and communication skills and has an outstanding attention for detail. Together with our customers we work towards a state of the art application landscape that services our customers for the best, up to date experience. We expect you to take ownership of the IT environment. As IT DevOps engineer part of your job is setting up architecture, the continuous integration pipeline and creating a migration strategy. Of course, you develop the solution yourself, together with the rest of your team.
You will also, together with the rest of your team, be responsible for the daily operation of the systems.
Furthermore, you will:
- plan, manage, and coordinate all activities associated with developing and supporting IT applications and systems;
- introduce end-to-end software development processes with robust quality assurance, applying a CI/CD framework where possible;
- work with “business” teams to plan and execute projects;
- improve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed;
- be part of the team and help the individual employees’ performance by sharing knowledge and giving feedback;
- act as a resource for software developers on policies, procedures and technical issues.
- Act as the technical and functional adviser to management to make them understand – from a development perspective – what we are doing and why we are doing it;
We are very much focused on delivering high-quality solutions in a controlled and efficient manner. Therefore we are looking for someone that shares our passion to achieve this.
To us this means you have:
- experience as lead developer/maintaining as you will become a “coder-in-chief” of the squad;
- a strong dislike of spaghetti meaning clear, robust, legible and maintainable code;
- experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology and have worked as such;
- experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- a Master’s degree in Computer science or significant proven expertise;
- 10+ years’ experience in software development and maintenance;
- a strong understanding of the software development cycle;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and a very good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- experience in several programming languages (C++, C#, VB etc);
- broad generic knowledge about Electronic Archiving, ECM, EIM, Workflow Management, Scanning
- strong and deep experience with multiple ECM solutions
- knowledge of the connectivity solutions within the NN landscape;
- an understanding of database programing, connectivity, network protocols, web-environment.
- a team player;
- innovative and creative, an entrepreneur within the team;
- a mentor for other team members and developers;
- customer-focused and understanding their needs;
- action-and-results oriented;
- able to analyze complex situations;
- willing to keep developing and learning.
- A challenging and dynamic environment in which you have many opportunities to meet your own personal ambitions. We offer:
- an entrepreneurial and performance-driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment, stimulating you to get the best out of yourself and to accelerate your career development;
- modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & Contact
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Jasper Buschgens, telefoonnummer 0630541989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the application process? Call Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, Recruiter. on +31 6 222 044 84 or email@example.com
Only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated