Your impact as a DevOps Databricks developer
NN CIO Group HOF department is looking for an ambitious Databricks developer for the set-up of the NN Group Data Platform.
You will operate as a team member in a DevOps team working on different challenges. The team will set-up the data platform which will service multiple Biz Dev/Ops teams of NN Group (HR, Finance, Risk etc) in a standard way on a common platform native cloud (Azure).
- You are an enthusiastic Azure Data engineer/developer who is passionate about all things data integration, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Factory
- You provide feedback to your colleagues to support personal development.
- You are a multi-skilled engineer;
- You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to the roadmap- and sprint planning by defining and estimating user stories. You report on progress and impediments on a daily basis to the team and support further development of the DevOps way of working and contribute in optimizing the IT-processes;
- As the Azure Data Engineer, you will be working in a rapidly growing Data Integration Services/Platform team
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure Databricks
- Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of data sets
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Understanding of CI/CD process & way of working
- Hands on experience on business intelligence development or data engineering experience
- Love for automation and passion for Cloud technologies
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
Critical Skills for a DevOps Databricks developer
- Extensive ETL experience;
- Databricks modeling & development
- Solid experience with data modelling, data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices;
- Programming skills experience eg: Phyton, SCALA
- Direct experience of building data pipelines using Azure Data Factory and Apache Spark (preferably Databricks).
- Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure DevOps – CI/CD
- A challenging job , professional teams and high engineering culture;
- An organization with a dedication to DevOps and CI/CD;
- Fantastic opportunity to keep up to date and work with the newest technologies that Microsoft have to offer.
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button