NN Investment Partners is the Asset Manager business unit within NN Group. Do you want to work in an area that is key for all the run & change activities in our company? An area where enhancements are needed frequently and state of the art apps & technology are used?
You understand the importance of data in an Asset Management or Investment Banking organisation and you can easily combine your analytical skills with great communications abilities.
You thrive on teamwork and collective success is most important to you. You can build solid relationships with your team and throughout a company and you are looking for a new challenge in an ambitious, international, and agile work environment.
Your main responsibilities
- Your team mates
- Turning user stories into valuable products
- Work with the Product Owner and other team members in an agile way
- Feedback and validate information
- Automation of workflow and approval processes within Technology, Operations and business teams
- Supporting our IT strategy by linking ServiceNow via its API’s to GitLab and other CI/CD tools
- Supporting regular upgrade to deliver new out-of-the-box functionality
Your experience and skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Documentation skills: writing/reviewing functional/technical designs
- Preferably experienced with Asset Management processes
- Agile / SCRUM experience
- Teamwork and enthusiasm for agile way of working.
- Willingness to operate at functional solution level, and hands on.
- Ability to transform a business requirement into a functional design and implement in production
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills, working within a team, and with customers, relationship management
Your department and challenge
The ServiceNow Scrum team supports our ITSM, Test Management, Agile processes as well as some business processes. With a user community of hundreds of users (business and technology) that use ServiceNow on a daily basis it is key the team is able to deliver business applications at light speed. The ServiceNow scrum teams delivers smaller enhancements on a frequent basis but also larger change requests by the business
As a member of the ServiceNow scrum team you are expected to :
- Develop yourself as a multidisciplinary resource
- Have lifecycle responsibility (so run and change) for ServiceNow
- Have admin experience
- Perform the scrum master role, which is rotated between scrum team members
- Work on configuring ServiceNow eg adjusting forms , reports and test automation.
- Supporting on-line surveys are just a few examples.
We offer you
The opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via email will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and selection procedure, contact Elise Kapper, Senior Recruiter via email@example.com or +31 (0) 70 37 81 136.
Note: third party applications will not be taken in consideration.