Are you looking for a challenging position in which you are responsible for maintaining and developing one of the generic pillars within the IT landscape of NN? You are familiar with the agile way of working and you know how the change to DevOps should take place. With your broad knowledge and multi-skilled capabilities, you can perfectly facilitate the business? Then we are looking for you. The job is based in The Hague/Amsterdam, the Netherlands. What we offer:
For our IT Competence Center, Service &Process Management organization we are looking for a DevOps engineer for the ServiceNow platform. The ITCC S&PM team is responsible for the service- and process management within the entire organization. This includes the Service desk and the overall operations for the generic platform that is used for (IT) service management.
Within the IT Competence center, the Service & Process management team is responsible for ServiceNow. We are responsible for all activities that involve Service management and ServiceNow is the platform that supports this. What we offer:
- As a ServiceNow Developer you are involved in configuring and developing ServiceNow;
- You have frequent customer contact to get an idea of what the customer needs and how you can support the customer;
- For this you translate the functional demand to technical requirements;
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic colleague and have a proactive attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are not afraid to take ownership of problems.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- A completed technical study (HBO work and thinking level);
- Broad demonstrable work experience in a software development function;
- Experience with Agile Scrum. Certification is an advantage;
- Experience with ServiceNow (or a comparable tool such as TOPdesk) is an advantage;
- Experience with service management processes is an advantage.
We offer you
- Job scale 10-11, depending on depending on background and experience;
- Good benefits, personal allowances, 8% holiday allowance, pension scheme, health scheme etc;
- A challenging job in The Hague, professional teams and high engineering culture.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have additional questions about the application process, please ask Laurens Brouwer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the application process, please contact Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at 070-513 80 67.
More information about our application process can be found here.