We are looking for a RPA Developer to help build and strengthen our Center of Excellence. Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you want to be part of an innovative DevOps team helping to create the future of our organization? Are you ready to become the best RPA Developer and help us reach our goals? If yes, apply for the position today!
Why Robotic Process Automation?
At NN Life we believe in the combination of increasing efficiency and increasing the fun in jobs. We use RPA with UiPath automation software for this purpose. UiPath gives us the tools to automate standardized and repetitive tasks, for the benefit of our employees and our company.
At NN Life, we are setting up a Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to maintain, develop & implement innovative ways to increase efficiency and optimize business processes by using RPA. At present 14 robots have been implemented automating repetitive and rule-based processes through a Strategic RoboforLife program. This program will end in March of this year and transition to the line organization: the CoE.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will become a technical expert in RPA software (NN is using UI Path software) and how it is implemented within NN;
- You will be responsible for analysis/requirements gathering, development, test(automation) and maintenance of the robots;
- You set the standards for developing & documenting RPA and execute quality assurance in cooperation with the team members in the DevOps team and our partner, in order to deliver robust robots;
- You will work as part of a DevOps team with team members coming from both IT and the business;
- You know the UiPath roadmap and you will influence this roadmap to increase our potential benefits.
Meet your team
You will work within the Collective Pensions department of Change & IT Pension Services. This department consists of several DevOps/Agile teams and a Support team. The Center of Excellence for Robotics will be a new team that we will be setting up in the coming months. Your colleagues will come from both the Change & IT department as well as the business and most will have worked in the RPA project.
NN is a large organization. If you start working within our department, you will work for business unit NN Life.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Management or Information Technology related field;
- Excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language
- At least 2 years programming experience in C#, Net and VB;
- You understand the fundamentals of Business Process Management;
- Previous experience with RPA software or Workflow management software is a pré;
- Experience in and knowledge of Agile, Scrum and DevOps.
- Learning agility, ownership and collaboration are key competencies;
- Analytical and creative. You have a strong customer focus and are a team player;
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing & developing new operations;
- An intrinsic desire for high quality and a passion for technical & innovative developments like robotics, artificial intelligence and cognitive computing;
- Attention to detail, committed to quality - you pay attention to what you make and take pride in it;
- You are eager to solve problems and to analyze & remove root causes;
- Excellent communication skills: fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- As RPA Developer your personal qualities play a decisive role.
We offer you
The appreciation for our employees is also expressed in our employee benefits. We offer you:
- A challenging job in Rotterdam being a part of our engineering culture and working with professionals in an informal atmosphere with room for fun;
- Many opportunities to develop yourself: learning and your development are important to Nationale-Nederlanden;
- Market conform compensation and flexible working conditions with room for making your own choices;
- This is a job in scale 9 or 10 dependent on your knowledge and experience;
- 36-hour work week;
- One year contract.
More information regarding our employee benefits you can find here.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now via the button below this vacancy. If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact Mirjam Moerkamp, Manager at Change & IT Pension Services. For questions regarding the application process, you can contact Anouk Mastwijk, Recruiter, at 070- 513 1336.
More information regarding the application process, click here.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet gewaardeerd.