Data Scientist - Automated Intelligence (AI)
Do you want to drive innovation at the leading edge of investing using the latest technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Complex Systems Engineering and Agent Based Modeling?
Your impact as Data Scientist - Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing at NN Investment Partners
The AI Equity team manages a range of funds for our clients, funds in which we combine man and machine in the investment process, hence combine traditional ways of investing with AI, big data, behavioral aspects, NLP, machine learning and factor investing in a systematic process. For this position the focus will be on Global Equity Investments. As a Data Scientist you will drive research and innovation in these areas to generate new investment insights and improve investment process further.
Critical skills of a Data Scientist - Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to visualize data and results
- Affinity with financial markets
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, (Computational) Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Physics or Engineering
- Software Engineering skills and experience with Object Oriented programming, AI technologies like TensorFlow and Keras as well as big data technology
- Strong drive for innovation and integration of new technologies in the investment process
Meet the team
This vacancy is located within the Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing team, a team of 16 portfolio managers & data scientists who manage a range of funds for our clients across assets classes and including credit, multi-asset and equity in a global scope. Location of the team is the Hague.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location of the team is The Hague.
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre;
- A comprehensive network of national and international professionals;
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
NN Investment Partners is part of NN. Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the application process? Please contact Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 15066245.