Your impact as a Data Migration Specialist.
At NN Group, we work in a team of functional experts on our HR systems, such as Workday, MyLearn and Peakon. With these systems, we digitally manage our HR processes, such as recruitment, learning, talent & performance and engagement surveys. Self-service and digitalisation are key. We operate globally and our global design ensures simplicity and efficiency. Every business unit is structurally and culturally different and has their own requirements to service the business, where we pro-actively come up with solutions for improvement.
For one of our global projects, we are looking for a Data Migration specialist, for the expected duration of 5-6 months. About you: As our global Data Migration specialist, you will be highly proficient in MS Excel in order to manipulate and understand data trends. You have experience with Workday data loads. You also have excellent report writing skills and an analytical mind-set in order to interpret data. You are experienced in use of HR systems in order to generate reports, and preferably have some background in a HR setting. You may have experience as a MI/Data Analyst, potentially within HR (Payroll or Compensation). You are a highly organised and great team player, with the ability to work autonomously with your stakeholders. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
The role: As the Data Migration specialist within our project, your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct analyses to help the HR team upload and maintain HR data in the testing phase of a digitalisation project.
- Work with the project manager, reporting specialist and technical lead on the implementation of our data quality strategy and the maintenance of HR people data. Ensuring the tracking of the relevant data points to validate data received and that the process is going as smoothly as possible during the project lifecycle.
- Data analysis to highlight potential errors and opportunities and the value of those opportunities
- Ad-hoc analytics projects and processes.
Critical Skills for a Data Migration Specialist.
For this role of Data Migration specialist you will need:
- To be comfortable and experienced in working with data.
- Proven Workday data loads skills.
- To be comfortable in using Excel and it’s associating functions to retrieve data.
- Strong data visualisation skills within Excel.
- The ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Demonstrable experience in an analytical role.
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button. If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org