Customer Care Segment retail | NN Belgium | Brussels-Midi
NN is a life insurance provider with big ambitions in Belgium. We protect what is most important for our clients: their families. We see this as a deeply personal issue, and want to stand out in that way.
With 1.4 million unique clients, 600 happy staff and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, we form part of a strong international group.
So potential colleagues who want to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our unique clients are particularly welcome at NN!
Everything you do as a Customer Care officer has an impact
What really matters to us? Our core values: care, clear, commit. We to want to make life better for our own people and our customers. We do that by offering jobs that work. As a Customer Care officer you make sure that our clients – mainly brokers and some private individuals too – are supported from A to Z in their life insurance processes.
- You’ll be part of the Retail team, jointly responsible for brokers and private individuals who have queries about their life insurance, premiums and the associated administration. You will have day to day contact with them by phone or email, maintain their files and ensure flawless administration.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day management of all the policies, and apply changes and conduct simulations for premiums and mandates.
- You will develop a good working relationship with our customers through a professional but accessible approach.
- You can, of course, share your ideas about optimising the team, and pool your ideas and knowledge.
- Transparent communication is not only important for our customers, but internally too. You will ensure that everyone gives and receives feedback in the proper manner.
There is only one person just like you, and you’re just the person we’re looking for
Above all, be yourself: at NN what counts is your personality and your talent. Although experience in this role is a plus, it’s not essential We are simply looking for someone who is ambitious and motivated to build a career with us. Someone keen to learn and discover new things. You have a bachelor’s degree in finance or insurance, are interested in the insurance sector and, preferably, have a talent for case management, since you will need to be able to organise various dossiers.
- You are unique! That means that you communicate fluently in Dutch and French and that you are happy to take the lead and show initiative. Sometimes alone, but sometimes along with your colleagues.
- You are used to working with IT applications: you know that innovation is an important concept in our sector, and you are always ready to try something new.
- Accuracy is important. You see yourself as a good planner who always meets their commitments and always aims to give the best service.
What can NN offer you? We want you to feel at home with us.
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you, authentic and committed, who want to give the best of themselves for our clients, with fresh ideas and a drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and obvious. But above all, people with a unique personality that makes them stand out. So knowing yourself is key. We value that at NN! How?
- From us you can expect an attractive salary, supplemented with benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers and ecocheques, 20 days annual leave and 12 compensation days.
- You get the chance to discover and develop your unique talents to help you move your career forward. The offer is broad: customised training pathways, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning …
- At NN we know how important relaxation is! That’s why we aim for a good balance between work and private life. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group classes make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creativity another nudge, we also provide a smart, fully modernised working environment where you can feel at home, located in lively Brussels, literally right beside Brussels-Midi station.
Working with NN? Will you come and make a difference with us?
Apply now and send us your CV and covering letter via the button. Just like you, we are open to something new.