As CRM advisor you will define and implement the CRM strategy.
- define and implement the CRM and BRM (Broker Relationship Management) strategy
- find out solutions that meet the sales & marketing needs and translate them into functional specifications. You do the follow-up of the project with ICT or if possible, you set it up yourself in the tool
- look after the data quality, enrich and analyze data
- optimize one-to-one communication and advise the marketing officers in performing communication tasks
- set up and implement a lead management program
- be the CRM ambassador throughout the company, because you think further than Marketing
- experience with CRM, preferably knowledge or affinity with the applications Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- knowledge of Marketing / Sales and Service processes
- at least a bachelor's degree
- interest in project-based working in a transversal team
- a very good knowledge of Dutch and French
- a strong interest in Data and you are fact-based
- a customer-centric mindset
- enough self-confidence and sense of responsibility to work autonomously
- strong communication and analytical skills
The location of employment for this role is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.