Consumer Intelligence Manager
The Consumer Intelligence Manager is responsible for selecting the appropriate quantitative and qualitative research methodology to meet our business objectives. The Consumer Intelligence Manager works closely with our research agency to conduct research related to customers, brand and reputation. He/she reviews the collected data, authors reports, creates dashboards and advises colleagues in local business teams on the insights on topics like NPS, customer engagement, brand health and reputation.
Your impact as a Consumer Intelligence Manager at NN
The Consumer Intelligence Manager advises the Management Board on targets for all business units and provides recommendation to guide and support strategical and tactical marketing and brand decisions.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- Monitoring the brand development and the reputation of NN in all markets we operate in
- Conduct necessary surveys in close cooperation with our research agency
- Distribute regularly concise, insightful reports, including recommendations for every market
- Set the brand and customer targets
- Improve understanding and engagement of decision makers (MB, CEOs, CMOs) related to marketing and brand activities and performance
- Support and inspire the global network of marketing and communications colleagues at NN Group to improve their marketing performance, providing structure and facilitating knowledge sharing
Meet your team
As a Consumer Intelligence Manager you are part of NN Group's Branding team. The team is responsible for the development and maintenance of a uniform and strong brand, with distinct positioning across all markets.
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border)
- In-house training and personal skills training
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
At NN we are steadfast in our commitment to help people care for what matters most to them. We put our resources, expertise, and networks to use for the well-being of our customers, the advancement of our communities, the preservation of our planet, and for the promotion of a stable, inclusive, and sustainable economy.
By consistently addressing our customers’ real needs, by empowering people to be their best, and by doing business with the future in mind, it is our goal to continue to contribute to a world where people can thrive for many generations to come. This is what engages, connects and motivates us, and what our stakeholders can expect from us.
As a company, we have set up a number of brands and subsidiaries as we have grown. To NN Group belong NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Consumer Intelligence Manager, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 or by public transport. You will receive a NS Business Card, this makes public transport very attractive. In this way you can travel throughout The Netherlands, without any restriction. Internally, we have FIT20 sports facilities. Feel like a breath of fresh air? In less than 30 minutes you’re at the beach, by tram or (OV)bike.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Critical skills of Consumer Intelligence Manager
You have a high learning agility, meaning you can easily adapt and absorb new information in a changing environment. You draw the best out of yourself as well as those around you. If you can help someone, you do not think twice about it.
- Relevant academic degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of expertise, with proven strong analytical skills and business sense
- Proven understanding of research methodologies and data analysis
- Deep understanding of consumer needs, behaviours and trends across our international markets
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with the ability to translate this into clear, simple and straightforward conclusions/recommendations
- Experienced in working together with research agencies
- Strong organisational sensitivity: well-attuned to colleagues, low sensitivity for stress, stable and balanced personality
- Strong self-starter, with solid ability to work independently
- Strong personal presence and comfortable interacting with senior management
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in Dutch & English (oral and written)
- Excellent attention to detail, delivered at speed
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Anne Disseldorp via +31 (0)6 15291081.
Just to be clear
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a NN contract and we are not open to interim/ freelance assignments,- candidates or an introduction of profiles by any type of agency. Thank you for your interest and understanding.