Compliance Behavioral Change professional
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, challenging international environment? Do you combine an intrinsic motivation to safeguard ethical conduct with a thorough understanding of the insurance business, its challenges and its needs? Please join the Corporate Compliance team of NN Group. NN aspires to truly matter in the lives of its customers by supporting them to secure their financial futures. Within the Corporate Compliance team of this global insurance and asset management company, we strive to deliver high quality support to all businesses and Corporate Departments with the objective of adding value to our business, our customers, our employees, our shareholders and society at large. In our daily operations, we bring NN’s values -Clear, Care, Commit- to life.
The Compliance Behavioral Change professional demonstrates best in class change project management and complex Compliance advising skills to ensure a smooth implementation of new compliance/integrity related projects, policies, standards and systems within a rapid changing complex environment.
· Operating on strategical, tactical and operational levels, working in a multi-disciplinary team and having a hands on mentality;
· Strong focus on change and communication strategy & execution around various compliance/integrity programs, mainly global function;
· Defines, develops and implement the change/transition behavioral compliance plan, including impact assessments, employee communications incl. communication materials, manager- and employee training, employee activation, business readiness and adoption;
· Interfaces with relevant stakeholders in the Business Units and Corporate Departments with respect to compliance/integrity projects and programs;
· Leads, guides and facilitates the organisation and the employees on several compliance/integrity change projects to increase desired behavior in the field of compliance and integrity.
You will fulfill a central role in the Corporate Compliance Department and you will work closely together with your direct colleagues that support and oversee the business units and corporate departments. You will also work closely with our colleagues in the business units. Finally, based on your own knowledge level, skill set and preference, you will participate in projects to improve the control environment within NN, which are set out in our year plan.
Meet your team
The NN Corporate Compliance team consists of 20 employees, managed by the Chief Compliance Officer with 3 managers. The team consists of employees that support and oversee the business and develop and maintain Group-wide Centres of Excellence (Customer Suitability, Financial Economic Crime, Inside Information, Conflict of Interests and laws like PRIIPS and IDD, FATCA and CRS). In addition, the team operates a number of shared services (regarding client/business partner screening, personal account dealing and filing reports to regulators regarding our share in other stock listed companies). The team is also responsible for a well-functioning Whistle Blowing procedure.
Within the Compliance function, we aim for constructive cooperation between ourselves, our colleagues in the business units and other control functions and our colleagues that drive the business. As an organisation as well as a function are in a continuous learning cycle to increase our performance in an effective and efficient way. This means that we question what we do and how we do that and look for smarter ways if possible.
· Bachelor or Master Degree or similar level of education;
· Minimum of 8 years of working experience, preferably in the commercial sector of which a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry;
· Have specific experience in change programmes related to compliance and integrity;
· Provide specialist knowledge of behavioral compliance/integrity change management theories and innovative.
· Excellent communication and people skills to build working relations within the team, with business units and with senior stakeholders;
· Customer focused with well-developed consultancy skills to assure that stakeholders are serviced in a professional manner
· Have the ability to inspire, convince and motivate people;
· Are pragmatic and hands on;
· Flexible on process side, show stamina on the content;
· Accurate, consistent and organised;
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .