We are particularly looking for Cloud Solution Architects that have hands-on experience for AWS and/or Azure. Your impact is to support business projects that are designing, implementing and improving workloads on the two clouds.
We are looking for 3 Cloud Solution Architects
1. Cloud Solution Architect AWS international (Azure)
For this role you need to be willing to travel to countries like Greece, Romania, Poland, Spain. Other critical skills are:
- Knowledge on data platforms. Knows about the infra side for data platforms (e.g. SQL DB, ADF, Data lake storage).
- Application migration: knowledge on IaaS and Windows OS and experienced in migrating applications to Azure.
- Acts as a coach/trainer (helps our international BU’s get started with their cloud migration) but can also support with implementations hands-on. You are the first point of contact for International architects and engineers.
- In the end, the goal is that the countries become self-supportive.
2. Cloud Solution Architect AWS NL (Azure, stays locally in NL)
You are responsible for preforming migration assessments together with BU architects and engineers to create cloud technical roadmaps to support their migration planning.
- You have proper solutioning and architecting skills.
- Can translate cloud to business value to support the “Why question”.
- Preferably Dutch language skills both spoken and written.
3. Cloud Solution Architect AWS
For the 3th Cloud Solution Architect Azure is not needed. Critical skills are:
- Technical hands-on solution architect known with serverless solutions like Lambda.
- Working with 1 particular BU to support their cloud migration.
- Helps to define standard solution patterns that can be re-used for migrating multiple applications in a standard way.
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button. (If the apply button is not working sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)