The primary goal of the Specialised Equity team is to manage a range of actively-managed European and Euro focused equity strategies, Sustainable & Impact strategies as well as Global Value strategies for our clients. As a Client Portfolio Manager you will be able to contribute to the success of these strategies by being responsible for promoting our fund range both internally and externally. You will be presenting our strategies to clients (1-1 meetings and conference presentations). You are also responsible for the investment collateral of the team including reporting, presentations and other commercial materials while also contributing to due diligence and RFP/RFI requests from prospects and clients. The key focus of this position will be to develop an attractive commercial proposition in European and Euro focused equity strategies with the clear ambition to increase assets under management.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the Specialized Equity team, a team of around 40 PMs, analysts and data scientists that combine deep fundamental analysis, ESG, Impact / SDG & Sustainability insights as well as (big/alternative) data analysis & techniques to provide attractive investment solutions to clients. The team is responsible for NN IP's equity strategies with assets of around EUR 20bn that include the all European Equity Funds/Mandates (Core, Quantamental, Value, Small Caps), (global) Sustainable Investment funds, Impact Investing funds and Thematic Funds. Furthermore, it includes the Sustainable Enhanced Index Fund range and the Global Value funds.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Drive for results & taking ownership
- Commercial eagerness and willing to go the extra mile to get things done
- Team player but also having the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills and commercially savy
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in investment management; portfolio management, product management or sales and marketing roles
- CFA or VBA charter preferred
- As a Client Portfolio Manager your personality will play a decisive role
We offer you
- Our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
- More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
- Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
- Any questions about the application process? Please call Natalia Szymanski 06-30081147.
- More information about our application process can be found here.