The Service & Change team of the Finance Service Centre (FSC) is responsible for managing customer relation, new services, change requests and performance management. The role of a Change Coordinator is to drive the Change agenda of the FSC.
Your added value as a Change Coordinator at NN
You will be responsible for driving the change agenda of the FSC. This will be done by coordinating requested changes from customers to the Value Streams and determine alignment with the overall FSC ambition. As the central point for change requests you facilitate the alignment of the changes between the Value Streams and monitor change delivery by the Value Streams and effectively allocate Central Change Capacity team (5 FTE).
Furthermore, the Change Coordinator will:
- Coordinate change portfolio to maximize realization of improvements in existing and new services provided by the FSC
- Align with Value Streams on change projects across NN that could impact services provided by the FSC and determine actions
- Work closely with the Relationship Manager on Change portfolio and check the status of ongoing change projects and impact on needs of the customer
- Manage administration (tooling) for monitoring, progress tracking and evaluation of changes
- Organize periodical meetings to discuss prioritization of changes and progress
- Support a strong vision on how the FSC contributes to the value realisation of its customers and represent the full spectrum of the FSCs services
The objectives on the agenda
As a specialist in your field of expertise, you like to achieve good results:
- Alignment on changes between and across Value Streams
- Quality improvement of input delivered by customers and subsequently the first time right percentage of services provided by the FSC
- A reduction in lead time and shortened deadlines of services provided by the FSC
- Contribution to the overall ambition of the FSC to reduce direct costs
- A steady and sustainable growth in customer satisfaction
- Operational Excellence awareness embedded within the activities performed by the FSC
- Improved employee engagement by creating an engaging place to work where people get the chance to encounter all aspects of finance
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre.
- A comprehensive network of national and international professionals.
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
The team of Service & Change is composed of around 20 team members with the ambition of accelerating the FSC vision, acting as liaison between the BUs and Value Streams, managing the relations, formalizing services, coordinating change within FSC and evaluating performance.
We make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
At every stage of your career employment conditions play a significant role. Therefore, we are financially well arranged: you will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Change Coordinator, you will work from our office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via public transport and the A12.
Critical skills of a Change Coordinator
Ideally, you have a relevant University Degree; preferably a Master’s degree in Business & IT, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Informatics or similar. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and present yourself as approachable, open minded, an excellent communicator and sensitive to your environment. Due to your developed soft skills, you effectively manage internal relations and know how to let other people excel. Since you are proactive you are capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities and analytically solving possible issues.
Furthermore, you have;
- You are well-attuned and can adapt your approach towards the needs of different individuals within a team;
- You have affinity with IT, digitalization, data and other IT related trends that will influence the future Finance landscape;
- You have experience in delivering complex change programs, preferably within the Insurance industry and within the field of Finance;
- You demonstrate strong leadership and stakeholder management skills;
- You are recognized as an authority in the area of change and have a proven track record of effectively coping with and managing change.
Commit to NN
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organisation to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you. Upload you resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job or application process? Then please call Senior Recruiter, Ralph Roels, via +31 (0) 655348378.