As part of the Agile New Way of Working program within Insurance International we are looking for a Change and Communications professional to develop the change strategy, artefacts and work with in country delivery teams to have a consistent and best practices change management approach across the region.
Being the pivotal point for communications and change management resulting from the Agile New Way Of Working program across Group and BU stakeholders.
This is your challenge:
You are a result driven Change and Communications professional. You own the Comms and Change management approach across the implementation of the program. Leveraging both traditional and digital/ social platforms to engage stakeholders and manage a consistent change message against the strategic vision of NN Insurance International. Supporting/ influencing the in country change to develop and execute best practice change management approaches and methodologies.
Moving to a scaled agile new way of working is a very exciting, engaging and empowering way of working that directly supports the Insurance International strategic vision. However, it is also potentially very disrupting to the business if the cultural and change aspects are not given the attention they require. This role plays a critical part in reducing that risk through the delivery of a comprehensive cultural/change/communications management plan targeted at stakeholders of all levels.
This role will require strong influencing skills and the ability to work to win/win outcomes with the business units- in order to gain buy in and strong collaboration to jointly deliver the agreed plan.
Finally, this program will be run also using agile principles, so the successful applicant would need to be prepared to combine the delivery of some of the traditional change management artefacts s with working in a scrum based team.
Skills, education and experience:
- Academic education and relevant Change management experience;
- Solid knowledge in change management theory;
- Experienced in running a Change management function across a large program;
- Experience in leveraging both traditional/digital/ social mediums;
- Experience in working in an agile way beneficial, but not essential;
- Experience with Insurance operations an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills.
You are/ competencies:
- Experience in organizational change processes;
- You set a clear direction;
- You empower others;
- Coaching and giving balanced feedback;
- Leveraging external orientation;
- Leveraging best practices and people insights to drive organizational change;
- Sensitive to cultural and demographic diversity;
- Strong influencing skills.
As part of the International Insurance team, you will work with many different change functions on central and local (international) level. We work Agile and using Scrum, still many of our business units have not gone that far yet and have are on varying stages on the journey to working in a fully scaled agile manner. We promote adaptive planning, evolutionary development, continuous improvement, and encourage rapid and flexible response to change.
In short the environment is dynamic and requires a structured mind to prioritize tasks and maintain focus.
What we can offer:
- A professional, dynamic and international work environment;
- Working on challenging and complex projects;
- An independent role;
- Job Grade 13 and a 40-hour work week.
Information and application
Is this the career opportunity you have been waiting for? Do you insist on innovative projects, an open culture and international environment, outstanding benefits and an employer that supports your professional growth? If so, please apply directly online by pushing the button below.
Contact Titia in 't Veld for questions about the selection procedure via +31-705133764 or by email: email@example.com.