Do you want to be in the heart of the capital allocation process in NN Group? Do you want to make your footprint in the capital management in NN Group?
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Advice on capital strategy, capital targets & allocation and ratings agencies
- Support capital management actions such as internal / external reinsurance, capital charging, strategic asset allocation
- Monitoring and forecasting capital and financial leverage positions at consolidated level
- Reporting and analysis of local solvency positions and capital flows
- Identify and implement capital optimization strategies
- Gatekeeper on process for capital requests and guarantees
- Rating agency reporting
- Channel market intelligence into NN Groups capital plan
Meet the Team
You will work in the Capital Planning team which is part of the Capital Management and Corporate Treasury department at Head Office of NN Group. In the Capital Planning we are currently with three people and we are looking for a fourth team member. You will also have significant contact with the wider organization including Business Units and corporate departments such as Regulatory Reporting, Chief Actuary Office, Tax, and Risk Management.
- Strong academic background (e.g. econometrics, mathematics, actuarial, quantitative finance)
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products. Exposure to life insurance products such as variable annuities is pre, but no requirement
- 5-10 years of experience with relevant exposure to Enterprise Risk Management, ALM and investment, financial and regulatory reporting, Solvency II, M&A and corporate restructuring or financial modelling in insurance, a bank or consulting firm.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues and strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead projects, pro-active attitude and strong communication skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
As a Capital Strategy & Planning Officer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .