The continuous changing world of application security requires us to be able to respond to security threats in an agile way to make sure we protect our customers data. As our Business Security Officer you will define the Information System security strategy and policies, manage security deployment across all Information Systems in the BU. You will also ensure the provisioning of information availability and you are recognized as the Information security expert by internal and external stakeholders with proven strong technical capabilities. You do this in close cooperation with the different departments within CIO Head Office Functions and our Group CISO
- Drafting, implementing and maintaining the BIS strategy and plan for the BU in line with NN Group Security;
- Advising the BU management team on Information risks (incl. Cyber risks);
- Communicate, Create and maintain security awareness (End to End in the value chain);
- Proactive risk mitigation: Implementing security by design in processes, people and technology (Plan, Build, Run);
- Targets for process owners;
- Define metrics for key controls;
- Maintain methodologies and information security processes;
- Policies, standards and technical guidelines;
- Incident management;
- Controlling and (self)assessments (PIA, BIA), Risk management & critical assets
- (irt IRM and ORM);
- Coordinate effective control testing and reporting in collaboration with stakeholders;
- act as a business representative and advisor, together with the Group CISO , regarding all NN information security themes;
- Align and collaborate with other BSO's and Product Owners in the teams on security topics.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following Blog and meet Yuri Bobbert, de CISO of NN Group!
- >10 of knowledge on Information Security, strong technology, agile, and architecture experience;
- Excellent in communication & relationship management;
- Experience in handling end to end delivery with full delivery ownership;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical disciplines;
- CISSP and CCSP;
- OCSP, CEH, CISM or CISA;
- A proven track record in information risk, security and compliance;
- Affinity with the insurance sector. Experience in the insurance sector is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
As a Business Security Officer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
A position for 36 - 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague;
A position in job grade 12, depending on knowledge and experience;
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at telephone number +31 (0) 70 513 80 67 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.