Within the Client experience & support team you will focus on improving client-related processes. As a Business Process Manager Client Experience you interact a lot with colleagues from different departments and you will get exposure to our clients in both the institutional and wholesale domain.
Some examples of what you can expect:
- Conducting quality reviews of the clientdriven processes, across various functional areas and regions, and identifies trends or issues that are occurring. Always with a focus on continuous improvement and high quality delivery for our clients.
- Proposing and implementing initiatives needed to improve client servicing or to adhere to changed regulations.
- Taking charge of clientfocused project management activities
- Providing input to the product owners of scrum teams towards achieving NNIP’s strategy, goals and results.
- Ensuring knowledge exchange with local client servicing and safeguarding that offered services are scalable and profitable.
- Engaging in active stakeholder management, both internally and externally (for instance asset management associations)
Meet your team
The Client experience & support team is a key contributor to NNIP’s ambition to deliver 1st decile customer experience. The team oversees the complete value chain for our customers from the moment they are still a prospect to the moment they (unfortunately) decide to leave us. In addition, the team acts pro-actively on relevant trends and developments and collaborates strongly with international sales offices and other stakeholders. Our clients are institutional clients, like pension funds and insurance companies, and wholesale clients who distribute our investment funds.
The team is continuously evaluating client-related processes and aims to improve these. Next to this, the team has an important role in the onboarding process of new clients and delivering support to our sales colleagues.
The team is diverse in gender, age and background and operates in a dynamic environment with many challenges.
- University level and >10 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the asset management industry
- Experience with mid- and back-office activities and in a commercial environment is a plus
- Project management skills, preferable lean six sigma
- A can-do-mentality
- Client focused
- Ability to work structured and excellent planning & prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Pro-active and result driven
- Strong communication skills in English
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Business process manager 4
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have any questions regarding the application process? Please contact Recruiter Femke Zeeman via 0031 6 51 50 97 66.