You lead the onboarding of large asset management clients and you ensure our clients have a smooth onboarding process.
Your impact as a Business Process Manager Client Onboarding at NN IP
You will focus on coordinating the onboarding of new clients and complex transitions of existing ones. Our clients are global financial institutions, such as pension funds, insurance companies, and distribution partners. You will be responsible for ensuring that all onboarding aspects are correctly managed, from the investment management agreement to the operational set-up on our systems.
- You will play a key role in improving the onboarding experience of our clients, which means that some of your responsibilities will be project related. You will also be expected to pro-actively look for innovative ideas in order to enhance the existing process.
- You will support sales initiatives in order to ensure that we can deliver on our promise to clients.
- You will work closely with many internal and external stakeholders, as you will have a central role in the coordination of the process.
Critical skills of a Business Process Manager Client Onboarding
Your most important quality? You have good organizational skills, preferably you have experience with process optimization and project management. We are looking for someone with:
- Analytical skills and the ability to structure processes, lean six sigma is a plus
- Pro-active and result driven
We also care about you
As our Business Process Manager, you care for our customers, and we take care of you by providing you with great career development opportunities and an exciting working environment with countless possibilities to grow professionally. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and internationally)
- In-house training and personal skills training
Our team is a key contributor to NNIP’s ambition to deliver 1st decile customer experience. The team oversees the complete value chain for our customers from the moment they are still a prospect to the moment they (unfortunately) decide to leave us. In addition, the team acts pro-actively on relevant trends and developments and collaborates strongly with international sales offices and other stakeholders. Our team is quite heterogenous in terms of ages, seniority levels and backgrounds. We believe that diversity leads to new and innovative ideas.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. You will receive your holiday allowance and a 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. You will work from our office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection with public transport or via the A12.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are at the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
How to apply?
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Questions? Please contact Femke Zeeman via +31(0)6 51509766.