Your impact as a Business Process Manager Experience at NN
Your goal: to help realise the ambition of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) to achieve a top decile client experience by 2022. For this, you draw on all of the resources at your disposal: years of data, rounds of feedback, customer questions, market developments and trends, and internal reports. You optimise the journey for our customers on a daily basis. Thanks to your creativity, experience and customer service skills you are always one step ahead of the client; before they even ask you have already developed a new functionality in the app, found a way to proactively communicate or taught your colleagues a new tone of voice. Clients of NNIP are institutions, like pension funds and insurance companies, and distributors who sell our investment funds.
With you as a business process manager, we are assured of:
- A great onboarding programme and a smooth transition for new customers
- High marks on our customer service reports
- A valuable contribution to internal and external stakeholder management
We also care about you
As our Business Process Manager, you indirectly care for our customers, and we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will find going to work a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and internationally)
- In-house training and personal skills training
You will encounter a mix of ages, levels and types of people within our department. We have 11 seniors and mediors, who range in age from 25 to 40+ years; we believe that diversity within a team leads to new and innovative ideas. Although you mainly work independently on your own projects, there is plenty of time during the day to share what you are doing with your colleagues and identify where you need their assistance. Your colleagues work in the same area as you between Client Service and Business Process, so help is always available. Thanks to the various Business Process Managers, Client Experience Specialists and Client Servicing Managers, fresh ideas are constantly flowing.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are at the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Business Process Manager, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Business Process Manager Client Experience
Your most important quality?
- You have experience within a similar position in a large complex corporate organization, preferably within the Asset Management Industry.
- You can empathise with our asset management customers. Thanks to this empathy, you understand exactly what the customer needs and your ideas arise intuitively.
- You have experience with process optimization and project management.
- You enjoy working in a team, pay close attention to the people around you, and can motivate others on different levels to achieve your goals.
- You preferably have your Lean certificate (green or black belt).
- You can communicate fluently in English and Dutch.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Questions? Please contact Femke Zeeman via +31(0)6 51509766.