s Business Process Management you are responsible for the support of analysing, optimising, automating and implementing processes, with the goal of improving the efficiency of the business processes and optimising services towards the relevant stakeholders. In the coming years you will primarily be responsible for the implementation of applications required for IFRS17 data gathering and reporting and therefore the knowledge of this standard is preferred. IFRS17 is the new international standard for the insurance contracts that brings fundamental changes in the source systems, and the accounting and financial reporting applications.
Area are the process clusters 'User-, Incident-, Change- and Functional management’. You are the first point of contact for our customers. You have to be customer oriented. You will need to analyze and process user questions and incidents. If necessary, you can do this with the end users and/or with the suppliers. You are able to analyze the wishes and requirements of the business and translate these to concrete requirements (User Stories). You will be active within the DevOps scrum team(s) from your role. You have an important role in accepting the delivered software by IFRS17 Programme based on the acceptance criteria. You will be asked to perform and coordinate (functional) acceptance test and a regression test.
The function falls hierarchically within a business line of Information Management, team Data Applications Support and Services. You perform work within this business line in the DevOps team, reporting to a manager.
As Business Process Management you are the direct point of contact for the team in regard of processes, and work closely together with the different stakeholders and give advice to the management. You prefer to communicate face-to-face, are curious and always looking for innovation and improvement. The personal interest is subordinate to the team's interests and quality is number 1 for you. You actively request feedback, are respectful and have the will to continue to develop yourself.
- Intellectual ability with at least Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 is a preferred
- You have experience within business process management and functional maintenance, preferable within an insurance company
- You are familiar with projects/releases based working on AGILE approach
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills
- You are proactive, curious and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities
- You have excellent communication skills; fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- You are familiar with test methods (e.g. TMAP or Agile testing)
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- Flexible working hours.
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the work location is The Hague
Meeting your team
Data Applications Support and Services (DASS) team is a new team (6 FTEs) and is part of CFO/Group Finance & Reporting/Information Management department. The team is responsible for developing and functionally maintaining of the risk- and finance data environment for internal and external reporting, for both the Dutch business units as well as the international business units. The most important activities for the coming period relate to IFRS17 programme deliverables. DASS team adopted the Agile way of working, and works closely with the IT colleagues that are actually part of the same DevOps team(s). The Agile transition is part of a larger initiative to instill a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and operational excellence within the Finance organization. The DASS team is still in the early stages of Agile transformation. With your support the speed and quality of this transformation can be increased significantly.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Toine van Groesen (Toine.van.Groesen@nn.nl)