Business Manager – NN Group Investment Office
Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial international environment? Do you want to be in the middle of the economic and financial heart of NN Group? Then let’s talk!
Within NN Group the Investment Office is the center of excellence for managing the investment portfolios of the different Insurance Business Units in the Netherlands. In addition the Investment Office challenges, monitors and evaluates the investment strategy of the international business units and make sure it is still in line with the overall NN Group strategy.
Obviously we have multiple contacts with representatives from the Business Units as well as from the Asset Managers as we need to make sure that everyone is aligned on reaching the same goals and well informed on the implementation.
To fulfil its responsibilities, the NN Investment Office consists of 3 teams:
- Investment Team
- Strategic Asset Allocation Team
- Private Markets Team
What are we looking for?
To strengthen the team we are looking for someone who is able to support the different teams in optimizing processes and increasing effectivity in the daily activities. This means that your job will not only consist of standard items like e.g. optimize management reporting, being secretary of internal meetings, deal with compliance issues within the department, document internal processes. You will also take responsibly as project manager for guiding internal projects which will come along on a frequent basis.
The Investment team covers all Insurance Business Units of NN Group, counts currently 3 FTE’s and coordinates the cooperation between NN Group, local Business Units and the internal asset manager.
Main activities are:
- Align Investment Strategy amongst the different Business Units
- Translate the Investment Strategy in an Investment Mandate
- First point of contact for the BU for investment related matters
- Set the Investment Plans for Dutch BU’s
- Support / oversight on the investment activities of the international Business Units
- Reporting on investment activities / performances / investment results
- Monitor execution of Investment Plans with different asset managers
- Lead, support business projects within the department
- Optimize management reporting
- Structure, organize internal meeting cycle
- Document the internal working and governance processes
- Role of compliance officer within the department
- Give operational support to the different teams
- Have a relevant University Degree;
- Are proactive and capable to independently take charge of your responsibilities
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good content writing skills
- Communicative skills and international mindset, fluent English language
- As a Business Manager your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .