Do you have a can-do-spirit, eye for detail, customer focus and a passion for investments?
Within NN Investment Partners Operations we are looking for an experienced candidate who feels enthusiastic for working at the center of a complex, global organization and who is looking for a chance to broaden her/his perspective.
- Implementation of new funds, clients and instruments;
- Identify the impact of changes on the overall business (NN IP), translate into impact on OPS/IT and implement;
- Analyze and implement desired changes and process improvements;
- Participation in projects;
- Initiate and participate in initiatives to improve the current business;
- Actively participate in the maintenance, safeguarding and simplification of the Global Operations Target Operating Models.
Meet your team
Business implementation operates as change department for Operations and is the connection between Operations and the other business lines like Product Management & Development, Sales, Front Office and Risk.
The purpose of this change function is to implement new funds, clients and instruments, analysis and implementation of process improvements and participation in projects.
We offer you a change function with connection to most of the asset management processes. In other words, it is a “Spider in the web” function.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Excellent oversight of asset management processes;
- Excellent communication skills (in English), both verbal and written;
- Business analysis skills;
- Knowledge and commitment in areas of Operations, IT, Engine, Risk, Finance, Product and/or Sales;
- At least 7 years of experience preferably within asset management.
- Team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Result-oriented and ability to work comfortably with deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Rational and problem-solving skills.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Business Process Manager. HAY 18.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Natalia Szymanski on +31 (0)630081147 .
More information about our application process can be found here.