Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop yourself at the centre of a global organization?
Do you get excited by creating real value for the group, and do you have a strong analytical mind that quickly grasps the local business context and spots the opportunities? Do you have the communication skills to create a compelling story that will influence and excite the stakeholders involved?
As Business Development Manager Partnerships you are in the unique position to work across many geographies and partnerships to drive top-and bottom-line impact. You work directly alongside experienced CXO and director level executives and are seen as a valuable counterpart.
NN is an insurance group with presence in 18 markets, and market leading positions in life insurance in many of our markets. To further drive profitable growth for the group we are expanding our team focused on distribution partnerships in our international markets. The aim of the team is to coordinate and maximize value generation in B2B partnerships across the Insurance International segment, both acquiring new partners and nurturing / expanding existing partnerships.
Your main responsibilities
Your main responsibility lies in providing actionable insights across all phases of the business development lifecycle, to enable a field of complex stakeholders to take action an grow the business. To achieve this you will work on (and lead) a variety of projects, and recurring analysis. You will:
- Create transparency and actionable insights across the total partnership portfolio
- Engage in projects to identify and scale best practices across markets
- Engage in pilots to build, test, and proof world-class sales practices
- Engage in developing pitch books and business cases for potential deals
- Understand local and cultural differences, and how this affects business development priorities on a country by country basis
- Stakeholders include the BU management teams and sales-responsible staff, up to CSO;
Your experience, skills & competencies
- Relevant University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar positions, with proven strong analytical skills and business sense; a candidate with strategy consulting or similar experience is preferred
- Proven understanding of bancassurance and distribution partnerships
- Experience in Strategy, Marketing, Sales projects or sales & sales management
- Self-started & can work independently
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (oral and written)
- Result driven
- Client focus
- Service oriented
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An international work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- The opportunity to quickly grow and develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is fulltime and the main location is The Hague.
- The starting position is in job grade 16-19 with a salary, depending on and evolving with knowledge and experience
How to apply
Are you the new colleague we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
A case interview will be part of the application procedure to test you analytical and business skills
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, please contact Ralph Roels, Recruiter, via email@example.com , or +31 655348378.