Introduction to NN Re Finance Business Controller
NN Re is the reinsurance and hedging company of NN Group.
Within NN Group, NN Re is a relative small organization with around 80 people from more than 25 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex balance sheet solutions, but with a start-up company setting with a team of experts.
We offer intra-group reinsurance solutions to optimize the risk profile, capital consumption and P&L management of NN Groups insurance companies. Besides that we also manage various hedging books related to investment guarantees underwritten throughout NN Group. Enabling Solvency II optimization across NN Group using reinsurance is one of the main focuses of NN Re.
The NN Re Finance dept. facilitates the IFRS accounting, regulatory disclosures, management reporting, insurance administration and payment processes within NN Re.
We looking for a business controller to join the Finance dept. with the following 4 key responsibilities.
- Support the implementation of IFRS17 accounting standards.
- Contract performance reporting
- Process Automation.
- Manage the data quality and financial reporting risk framework.
Experience and knowledge
- Insurance accounting knowledge
- Experience with Excel, SQL, R, or VBA
- Spoken and written English
- A mentality to get things done.
- Creating solutions and working to achieve team objectives within deadlines;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a good feeling for the big picture.
We offer you
An international working environment;
A performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
A competitive remuneration package for a 40 hours working week and good training and education facilities;
Job grade 9
Are you interested in this position, please apply by pushing the button below. For questions about the application process, please contact NN Recruitment at 070 513 80 67.