BU Relationship Manager FSC
The Service & Change team of the Finance Service Centre (FSC) is responsible for managing customer relation, new services, change requests and performance management. The role of a BU Relationship Manager senior FSC is to ensure a strong strategic long-term relationship between the FSC and the BUs.
Your added value as a BU Relationship Manager FSC at NN
Our new candidate builds long-term relationships with the customer portfolio1 on a strategic and tactical level (CFO and CFO-1) by serving as central point of contact for customers regarding non-operational topics. He or she will maintain a profound understanding of the services provided by the FSC and keep current with developments within the Value Streams. You will provide support and communicate a strong vision on how the FSC contributes to the value realisation of its customers and represent the full spectrum of the FSC’s services. Ideally by creating and enforcing plans that will help match the needs of the customers with the vision of the FSC.
Amongst others, the Relationship Manager will:
- Own the Service Level Agreements (SLA) that have been agreed upon with the customer portfolio
- Track and evaluate performance of the FSC’s services against SLAs, collect the combined perspectives of the customer portfolio and report on interventions accordingly
- Generate and provide more transparency regarding the costs of services provided by the FSC
- Align with Value Streams on projects across NN that could impact services provided to the customer portfolio and determine actions accordingly
- Align with Change Coordinator on Change portfolio, status of ongoing change projects and impact on customer portfolio
- Provide guidance and direction for Service Delivery Officers (2 FTE)
- Align on the completeness of the Service Catalogue (SC) with service delivery officers
- Manage administration (tooling) for service/change requests, disputes and evaluations
- Organize periodical meetings to discuss and evaluate delivered service with customer portfolio, and discuss potential new services
1 Customer portfolio will be a subset of the total group of customers of the FSC: (amongst others NN Group, NN Life, NN Non-life, NN Bank, NN RE, NN IP (NL) and the NN International units)
The objectives on the agenda
You will be achieve a steady and sustainable growth in customer satisfaction and Contribute to the overall ambition of the FSC to become better, faster and reduce cost
As a specialist in your field of expertise, you like to achieve good results:
- Quality improvement of input delivered by customers and subsequently the first-time right percentage of services provided by the FSC
- 100% of services provided to customer portfolio covered by SLAs
- Transparency in the costs of services provided by the FSC
- Operational Excellence awareness embedded within the activities performed by the FSC
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre.
- A comprehensive network of national and international professionals.
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
The team of Service & Change is composed of around 20 team members with the ambition of accelerating the FSC vision, acting as liaison between the BUs and Value Streams, managing the relations, formalizing services, coordinating change within FSC and evaluating performance.
We make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
At every stage of your career employment conditions play a significant role. Therefore, we are financially well arranged: you will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Relationship Manager, you will work from our office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via public transport and the A12.
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
Critical skills of a BU Relationship Manager FSC
Our ideal candidates has a relevant University Degree; preferably a Master’s degree in Business & IT, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Informatics or similar.
We are looking for someone who radiates natural authority and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills. You present yourself as approachable, open minded, an excellent communicator and sensitive to your environment. True importance lies in being able to handle difficult conversations with the customer clearly and courageously and still manage to get things done. Even when dealing with demanding stakeholders, conflicting interest and varying agendas.
Furthermore, you have:
- Affinity with IT, digitalization, data and other IT related trends that will influence the future Finance landscape
- You have profound knowledge of relationship management, SLAs and KPI performance management, preferable within the Insurance industry and within the field of Finance
- You are current with developments within the Insurance industry
- You have a proven track record of effectively managing change and are able to handle risk in an uncertain environment
Commit to NN
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organization to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you. Upload you resume via the apply button.