Blue Belt Team coach
The Process Management & Innovation team will support the FSC departments towards the efficiency goals of the FSC by focusing on process automation & innovation, process management & improvement, coordinating the implementation of Operational Excellence and coordinating the continuous improvement of the DevOps way of working in cooperation with the DevOps manager in the Value Streams
Your impact as a Blue Belt Teamcoach at NN
You are responsible for the implementation and coaching regarding Operational Excellence and Continuous improvement in medium large value streams with 3 to 5 teams. You define and execute interventions in teams to change behaviour towards Operational Excellence behavior. To increase continuous improvement and high performance you sustainably embed Operational Excellence behaviours with managers and teams. To do so, you select the right improvement possibilities and steer the team towards these improvements.
By creating relation- and partnerships with in- and external suppliers you add value to the Operational Excellence journey of the FSC. And by notoriously encouraging managers and employees to explore new ideas without fear of failure. Being a sparring partner of the MT of the value stream on Operational Excellence and effective team behaviours is also an important part of your role. Furthermore, you improve the employee engagement by creating an engaging place to work where people get the chance to continuously improve themselves and their work-processes. You develop a continuous awareness of the Voice of the Customer and ensure management and employees use (right) rituals and tools to continuous improve customer satisfaction.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- Increasing the Operational Excellence in teams by driving the implementation of techniques like Voice of the Customer, stand ups and target setting together with a stream lead.
- Alignment with value stream MT on team performance, targets and ways of working.
- Create long-term solutions by addressing the root cause instead of short term fixes.
- Constantly work toward simplifying and standardizing work.
- Manage development of teams and people and the improvement of processes instead of micromanagement on content.
- Contribute to a steady and sustainable growth in customer satisfaction and a reduction in lead time and shortened deadlines of services provided by the FSC and increasing productivity by continuously supporting team in improving processes and ways of working.
- Safeguarding the uniformity and driving the standardization of OpEx methods and tools that are applied.
We also care about you
Just as you as our Blue Belt Team coach indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training.
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Blue Belt Team coach, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Blue Belt Teamcoach
- Strong thought leadership on Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in team coaching, operational management and/or (behavioral impact) improvement programs
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills and present yourself as approachable, open minded, an excellent communicator (Dutch and English)
- You are recognized as an authority in the area of lean/Agile/Operational Excellence and have a proven track record in effectively coping with and managing change.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job or application process? Then please call Senior Recruiter, Ralph Roels, via +31 (0) 655348378.