Bancassurance BD manager
NN is an insurance group with presence in 18 markets, and market leading positions in life insurance in many of our markets. To further drive profitable growth for the group we are expanding our team focused on distribution partnerships in our international markets. The aim of the team is to coordinate and maximize value generation in B2B partnerships across the Insurance International segment.
Your impact as Bancassurance Business Development manager
Within the team you will be responsible for selected strategic business development opportunities. You will be the responsible leader on these select(ed) topics and drive and lead business development efforts up to and including implementation with new or existing partners. You will need strong content as well as relation management skills to drive your opportunities forward with new and existing partners and keeping close alignment with NN business units. You will have a real impact:
- Engage in developing pitch books and business cases for client engagement
- Lead projects and pilots with clients where relevant to the opportunity
- Define and manage a structured pipeline / funnel approach from public relations up to signed contracts
- Develop and maintain a standardized library of pitching materials and fact-base
- Manage and build relationships with existing and potential distribution partners up to executive level
- Stakeholders include the BU management teams and sales-responsible staff, up to CSO
Just as you as our Bancassurance Business Development manager indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border)
- In-house training and personal skills training
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment full of freedom where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Bancassurance BD manager, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office. The official location for this position is The Hague.
- Relevant University Degree
- Strong, proven strategic & conceptual thinking; a candidate with strategy consulting or similar experience is preferred
- Affinity and experience in Financial Services, ideally banking and insurance
- Self-started & can work independently
- Trackrecord in delivering high impact projects
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (oral and written)
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Ivo Thijssen (Manager) via +31 (0)6 11472871. Questions about the application process? Please contact Elise Kapper (Recruiter) via +31(0)6 14682729.