NN Belgium is looking for a Internal Auditor for our internal audit team. Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is the international audit department of NN Group. Located in 12 locations throughout Europe and Japan, the role of this CAS department is to provide independent, objective assurance regarding the system of internal control, thereby supporting the achievements of NN Group strategic business objectives.
The Belgium audit team, consisting of 4 employees, is conducting audits in order to provide assurance on the business as usual and on the (strategic) changes faced by NN Belgium. You will be assigned to work at our Brussels-South office location. In your role as Internal Auditor you will have an unique opportunity so see many different areas of our company.
Are you ready to support our management in realising its business objectives by making risks visible? In your audit reports you give smart recommendations to further improve our control framework and to increase the effectiveness of business operations. With your commitment and enthusiasm you contribute to the effectiveness of risk management within our company!
- Execute operational, system and compliance audits in different domains within the company
- Provide NN Belgium management with useful recommendations for improvement of the internal control framework
- Be part of a the NN Belgium internal audit team within the international audit department of NN Group
- Three to five years of working experience in a similar position, experience in the financial industry and insurance sector is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and an intrinsic curiosity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in Dutch, French and English (reporting)
- An audit qualification (CIA, CISA, RA, Master in auditing…) is a plus
- Analytical, stress-resistant, dynamic and assertive
- Independent but also a natural team player
- Solution-oriented and customer driven
- Proactive to advise on solutions
- Good in establishing and maintaining relationships
Ready to take up a new challenge as a team player in a dynamic work environment on a full time employment basis ? Don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter.