NN is currently undergoing an enormous transition toward a new digital era. Your role will contribute to saving, securing and reporting from the Business Warehouse and will successfully combine and analyze terabytes of cloud-data through the newest business intelligence applications. The IT (management) traineeship offers you the possibility to determine the new direction on an operational, tactical and strategic level, as a project manager or information analyst. Are you the new IT Trainee we are looking for?
Typical roles in which you could possible start are:
- As an IT Strategy and Innovation trainee you will work as an analyst and architect on both strategic issues as more functional and technical design issues.
- As an IT Analyst you will deal with change management and IT. You have affinity with data, process improvement, information analysis and IT architecture.
- You have your Masters-degree in IT or Business (or you expect to graduate in the coming months);
- You have a strong interest in IT. Especially when you have a business related Master. This interest is important since IT will play an important role in your work;
- You have well developed analytical skills;
- You have a maximum of 2 years work experience from the moment you graduated;
- You have significant experience in the field of project management. This can be in a leadership role, but also in other roles. As long as you clearly show which added value you have shown in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself towards senior roles;
- You have a strong self-awareness and you know what you want;
- You have well developed communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude that shows in extracurricular activities (top sports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience);
- You are result driven (even when confronted with resistance);
- You show personality;
- You speak fluently in both Dutch and English.
Would you like to apply and know more?
For more information about the application process, please visit this page.