Investments is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. For this track we are looking for students with a diverse background who are truly passionate about Investment Management.
As an Investments trainee you will discover more about our Investment Partners business unit and you will get the chance to experience our different asset classes.
- You have a Masters degree, or you expect to graduate in the coming months. The content of your Masters is of less importance. If your Masters is not directly related to our business, we ask you to emphasise your motivation and how your personal skills can be of value for our clients and NN Group;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- Proven passion for investment management (having your own portfolio, part of an investment society, etc.);
- You have experience in the field of “Investments”. This can be in both a leadership role and in other roles. As long as you clearly show what added value you have had in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have well developed communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude, you are resilient; you have participated in in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience).
Some of the roles in which you could start:
- (Junior) Investment Analyst
- (Junior) Investment Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Client Advisor