The General Management Traineeship is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. This track is for students with diverse backgrounds who want to apply their talents in a business context and who understand the needs of our customers. You will learn all about insurance and how you can apply your talents to solve business challenges. Are you the new General Management Trainee we are looking for?
Typical roles in which you could possibly start are:
- As a (junior) Project manager you will execute projects for the business management department.
- As a Data- and Process manager you are going to help support teams in the field of data/ process management, help to realize and secure improvements in business processes, and to advise and challenge management in terms of quality and continuous improvement.
- As a Strategy Consultant you will help in the development of medium and long term strategies for the specific department. Permanently improve and innovate the business model is more relevant than ever.
- As a (junior) Project- Change manager you support the department by initiating, coordinating and accomplishing change programs. Help a group of people with moving in the area of continuous improvement.
- As a (junior) Proposition Marketeer you help to develop new product propositions, and by initiating and optimizing (online) marketing.
- As a (junior) Business manager HR you are responsible for the development of business plans within HR. You would like to strengthen business acumen capabilities, strategic thinking and broad stakeholder management.
- As a Marketeer Customer Experience you help with the design and development of new generic propositions in the area of customer strategy.
- As (junior) Corporate Relations Advisor you support various projects and activities within the Corprate Relations department.
- As a Change & IT trainee you will execute (change management) projects for the Change & IT department.
Your added value will be in problem analysis and problem solving, communication, motivating people and successfully managing projects. In the long run you will develop towards a managerial role depending on your needs and capabilities.
Cities in which we have starting positions:
- The Hague
- You have your Masters-degree (or you expect to graduate in the coming months). The content of your Master is of less importance. In case of a non-business related Master we ask you to emphasize your motivation and how your personal skills can be of value for our clients and NN Group;
- You have a maximum of 2 years work experience from the moment you graduated;
- You have significant experience in the field of “General Management”. This can be in a leadership role, but also in other roles. As long as you clearly show which added value you have shown in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself towards senior roles;
- You have a strong self-awareness and you know what you want;
- You have well developed communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude that shows in extra curriculair activities (topsports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience);
- You are result driven (even when confronted with resistance);
- You show personality;
- You speak fluently in both Dutch and English.
Would you like to apply and know more?
For more information about the application process, please visit this page.