In this critical role you have the opportunity to create and maintain the strategic direction for HR programs initiatives that support the execution of our business strategy. Your experience in collaborating with executives and business/HR leaders in the area of development and execution of key strategic projects will be invaluable in this role.
To be successful in your role as a Strategic HR Program Manager, you need to have passion, drive, as well as strategic, analytical & creative thinking. Experience in managing large group stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and outstanding influencing and communication skills will be your key asset and enabler to succeed.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Work closely with the executives and business/HR leaders of headquarter, countries, and business units to understand, recommend and implement relevant people strategies/solutions
- Act as change agent for strategic / people related initiatives
- Develop a company-wide workforce plan, process, guidelines and framework that would enable to conduct regular workforce planning sessions with the executives and business/HR leaders and help them to align their workforce to the business plan
- Design of a learning and development programme for particular target audiences within the company in line with business needs
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to provide actionable conclusion to the business on key human capital trends and metrics
- Design develop and implement program aimed at developing HR function capabilities within NN Group with clear focus on HR Business Partner role in line with new Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Act as liaison between executives and business/HR leaders to support them in driving consistent capability development strategy within the organisation
- Facilitate relevant group discussions on organisational effectiveness voicing/advocating capabilities perspective
- Proactively analyse and identify complex issues and trends. Recommend solutions and execute appropriate actions. Including participating & leading special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills:
- The ideal candidate should possess:
- Master education level in Business, Human Resources or related
- Broad understanding of our business and strategy
- Experienced in working in an international and matrix environment
- Proven experience in a strategic role defining framework that has practically been implemented
- Proven experience in in organisational change, development and design as well as experience in Agile Transformation
- Possess a thorough understanding of HR business practices such as Work Force Planning and Learning and Development
- Ability to rapidly build collaborative working relationships and trust with senior level executives
- Experience in detecting opportunities through analysis, and learning through testing
- Ability to take ownership, entrepreneurial, pro-active with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to recognise improvement opportunities on a continuous basis
- Fluent English in writing & verbally
- Some travel required
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .