Are you an experienced investment professional with strong analytical skills and substantial experience in Portfolio Management of Global Equity portfolios? If the answer is yes, this job might be perfect for you! The Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing Equity team is looking for a highly motivated candidate who is eager to contribute to the success of our range of equity funds in this area.
The AI Equity team manages a range of funds for our clients, funds in which we combine man and machine in the investment process, hence combine traditional ways of investing with AI, big data, behavioral aspects, NLP, machine learning and factor investing in a systematic process. Your key responsibilities will be to help manage NNIP’s Global Equity strategies, including portfolio construction, risk management and client communications.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing team, a team of 16 portfolio managers & data scientists who manage a range of funds for our clients across assets classes and including credit, multi-asset and equity in a global scope. Location of the team is the Hague.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Extensive experience as a Portfolio Manager, preferably of Global Equity funds
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Able to think out of the box
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- CFA or VBA Charter preferred
- As a (senior) portfolio manager your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A full time employment (40 hours)
- Located in The Hague
- An international team of skilled professionals that values your contribution
- A flexible working environment
- A strong IT & data platform to perform rigorous analytics
- Competitive package
- Internally this position is in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please contact Elise Kapper, email@example.com.
More information about our application process can be found here.