Senior Communication Specialist within the Finance team is responsible for internal communication and assures that senior management’s vision, strategy and day-to-day agenda are aligned across the Finance organization. Senior Communication Specialist is also responsible for program communication for IFRS 17&9. Senior Communication Specialist works on all, strategic, tactile and operational level.
Meet your team
The IFRS Program Manager reports to the Head of Finance Strategy and is member of the Management Team of Finance Strategy. The Finance Strategy department consists of 17 professionals who drive the change agenda for Finance for NN Group in close collaboration with all businesses, Risk, CIO and with other NN Group head office functions. The Finance Strategy Department consists of three teams: Program Management, Program Consultancy and Finance Information Management. This job opening is for the Finance Information Management Team. The Finance Strategy team offers an international, dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Education and work experience as internal communication specialist (university level)
- Fluent English and Dutch
- A mentality to get things done, results-driven, able to translate strategic decisions into concrete actions
- Able to operate in a complex stakeholder engagement in order to develop effective and pragmatic internal communication
- You are self-starter, confident and able to face senior management with your internal proposals
- Comfortable with corporate politics and a good feeling for the big picture.
- Experience with Financial services is a plus
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, space to create your own vision and style of execution;
- Exposure to all businesses, many departments and the leadership of NN Group;
- One year contract with the intention to make it permanent after one year
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .