NN Re is a small organization in NN Group with around 65 people from more than 25 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex financial solutions, but with a small, start-up alike company.
We are looking for a Senior Azure DevOps engineer to help NN Re in migrating the core reinsurance and hedging platforms to Azure cloud and support / continuously improve the environment afterwards.
- Build and maintain Azure infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS) for reinsurance and hedging platforms
- Support deployed infrastructure, inc. Windows Server, MS SQL, .NET and java based application servers
- Cooperate with developers and packaged-software vendors to troubleshoot and resolve application incidents
- Design and implement security controls
- Continuously look for areas to simplify / improve / automate
Required skills and experience
- Hands on experience in deploying complex solutions to Azure cloud
- Experience in supporting and maintaining complex systems, preferably in a financial institution
- Solid skills in coding/scripting
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Spoken and written English.
Additional highly desired skills / experience:
- Hands-on coding experience (preferably C#)
- Microsoft Azure certificates
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Flexible and open minded, willing to learn
- Enjoys dealing with people, solving problems and working to achieve team objectives
We offer you
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication
- 36-40 hour workweek
- Work location is The Hague
- Function in job scale 11
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606