- Delivering RFP questionnaires and other due dilligence documents on Asset Management in close cooperation with investments specialists and Sales Teams;
- Apply commercial and convincing literal skills to text content, to make sure every sentence in all information request is written to convince a client to go with NN IP's offered products and solutions;
- You have a strong coordination role: gathering of information, managing deadlines, answering questions to the client in line with risk management and compliance procedures;
- Maintain a database of applications and responses to improve the communications process towards consultants and institutional investors;
- Ensure information included in documents is correct and accurate;
- Maintain a high defree of expertise to be a sparring patner for all involved in writing RFP's/RFI's and Due Diligence documents.
- Bachelor/master education;
- Over 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Proven ability in writing clear and concise;
- A good knowledge of developments and regulations within the Financial Services Industry;
- Relevant experience of completing these types of documents preferably gained with knowledge of the Asset Management Industry;
- Strong language (writing) skills, especially in grammar: fluent in English (Dutch also preferred);
- Good communication skills.
Please always end with the following standard sentence: ‘As a RFP writer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.’
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 36-40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
- A position in job grade 10
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, Please call Recruiter Mina Bahaj on [P +31 (0) 705139854.
More information about our application process can be found here.