The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team at NN is responsible for the management of overarching risk management frameworks as well as for internal and external reporting and communication on key risks of NN Group. As such, the team performs the following activities:
- All external reporting of the NN Group risk profile and risk management activities including the quarterly risk disclosures, annual report risk disclosures, inputs for analyst presentations, reporting to regulatory bodies, and rating agencies.
- Internal risk reporting to the Management Board
- Calculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR), Solvency II ratio sensitivities, and analysis of SCR movement across reporting periods
- Shared Service centre for risk calculation for the business units
- Managing the Risk Limit framework at NN Group level and for individual business units.
- Inputs to the ORSA (Own Risk & Solvency Assessment) Report for NN Group
- Coordination of stress & scenario testing at business units and at NN Group level, both for regular ORSA and ad-hoc (event-based) and regulatory stress tests
- Monitoring and reporting on development of solvency ratio for NN Group
The ERM team is an international and diverse team in which colleagues with different backgrounds work closely together on our deliverables and to ever improve the way we work. The team is balanced having a mix of expertise along different risk areas (financial and non-financial risks). Within the team different colleagues focussed on risk analytics, project management, and controls. The team also builds on strong presentation and (internal) consulting skills. The team consists of a Head and 7 staff members.
The ERM team coordinates, reviews and manages the entire Risk Reporting process end-to-end ensuring all stakeholders deliver their required inputs in a timely manner. A dedicate resource within the team is responsible for planning/coordination and maintaining a calendar to ensure delivering quality and within timelines, and the position is referred as “Reporting Process Manager”. This position is currently open and subject of this vacancy.
The Reporting Process Manager of the ERM department reports hierarchically to the Head of ERM.
The Reporting Process Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end Risk Reporting Process within the internal and external reporting deadlines. This includes the following areas:
- Manage Risk Reporting requirements between the Management Board and the ERM team
- Manage the quarterly Risk Reporting Calendar and enhance and maintain the Calendar on a regular basis
- Act as first point of contact and ensure all stakeholders are well informed about the reporting requirements, timelines and changes on a continues basis i.e. other NN Group departments (finance, actuarial office, asset data management), business units and internal/external auditors
- Lead all meetings related to managing the relevant stakeholders and ERM team throughout the Risk Reporting Process
- Manage the tracking and closing of all questions and issues during the relevant reporting period.
- Prepare and lead the User Acceptance Testing of the Quarterly Central Risk System release. And be the first point of contact for the development teams working on the Central Risk System used for calculation and reporting
- Take the lead in defining reporting processes in case of any Organizational changes from mergers and acquisitions
Your experience & skills
- 2-5 years of work experience in process or project management functions within the Risk/Finance/audit/IT domain an international setting
- Analytical skills to understand and solve Risk & Finance related issues
- Understanding of the Financial Reporting process
- Proven ability to manage business units and stakeholders
- Experience with managing IT development cycles, e.g., user testing
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, both written and verbal
- University degree preferably in Finance, Risk, Audit, Business Management or Business IT
- Experience within insurance sector and Solvency II would be an advantage
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10/11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .