We are looking for an (experienced) Product Owner who will be responsible for maximizing the value of two teams: GFRS Group Consolidation and CIO Head Office Functions (HOF) FinRep. Your main responsibilities will be interaction with Stakeholders, translation of the Finance Business goals into Epics and User Stories and management of the Product backlog of both teams. You fully embrace and encourage the Agile way of working and take full ownership of the results.
- Product Owner for two separate teams with a common goal
- Create a Product Vision and roadmap based on the goals and requirements of Group Finance and local Finance departments, translated into User Stories
- Creation, management and prioritization of the Product Backlog based on clear criteria, in close cooperation with Stakeholders and in line with the Business goals as well as the requirements of the Corporate IT organization (CIO)
- Clear communication towards the teams with regard to Epics, requested functionality and User Stories that have been included in the Backlog
- Intermediate between Finance and CIO with regard to the run and change activities of the Group finance IT platform
- Timely identification of constraints in cooperation with the Scrum Master and proposal for resolution and improvement
- Align, collaborate and communicate with other product owners and stakeholders to ensure successful releases and alignment with organization goals
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working
Meeting your teams
Group Finance Reporting Systems (GFRS) is part of CFO/Group Finance & Reporting/Information Management and is responsible for developing and maintaining the Group consolidation and reporting systems. These systems are the backbone for our internal and external financial reporting processes like the Annual report, Solvency II reporting and management reports. GFRS consists of 4 feature teams, each with a certain customer group/reporting solution focus.
The GFRS Group Consolidation team is responsible for developing and functionally maintaining NN Group wide Finance consolidation and reporting systems using Oracle HFM, FDMEE and SAP Disclosure Management. Users are located in both Dutch and International Business Units. HFM is the basis for all key internal and external publications. For the time being the team also supports the former Delta Lloyd reporting solutions SAP FC and CDM.
The CIO HOF FinRep team is an IT DevOps team which is part of the NN Group CIO organization. Each DevOps team has a dedicated Product Owner, preferably from the Business side. The CIO HOF FinRep team works exclusively for the Group Finance GFRS department and is responsible for technical application management of the IT Platform that is for Group Finance (Oracle EPM, SAP Disclosure Management and CXO Cockpit).
There is a close correlation between the teams and their stakeholders and both teams adopted the Agile way of working. This transition is part of larger initiative to instill a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and operational excellence with the Finance organization. The GFRS team is still in the early stages of Agile transformation. With your support the speed and quality of this transformation can be increased significantly.
- Intellectual ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
- Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a finance organization is a plus
- Experience with finance reporting and consolidation processes and solutions is a plus
- Experience in any of the Agile leadership roles like Scrum Master or Product Owner is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle EPM and SAP Disclosure Management is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, management and other stakeholders
- Communications and collaborations skills to problem solve, co-create and align with other Product Owners
- Result driven and pragmatic, willing to go the extra mile
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com