NN Re is the reinsurance and hedging company of NN Group.
Within NN Group, NN Re is a relative small organization with around 65 people from more than 25 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex balance sheet solutions, but with a start-up company setting with a team of experts.
We offer intra-group reinsurance solutions to optimize the risk profile, capital consumption and P&L management of NN Groups insurance companies. Besides that we also manage various hedging books related to investment guarantees underwritten throughout NN Group. Enabling Solvency II optimization across NN Group using reinsurance is one of the main focuses of NN Re.
The NN Re Finance dept. facilitates the IFRS accounting, regulatory disclosures, management reporting, insurance administration and payment processes within NN Re.
For our insurance administration and payment processes we are looking for a candidate with a solid insurance finance and reporting background. You should be able to make the link between complex contracts in the reinsurance administration system and insurance accounting. Besides that we expect strong contribution to continuous process improvement projects.
Your main responsibilities
- Management of reinsurance administration processes
- Executing payments and invoicing to/from insurance counterparties
- Reconciling ledger and consolidation systems with the administration process
- Cost Reporting
- Contribute to strategic process improvement projects
Experience and knowledge
- Experience with insurance accounting
- Understanding the interaction between administration systems and ledgers
- Spoken and written English
- A mentality to get things done.
- Creating solutions and working to achieve team objectives within deadlines;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a good feeling for the big picture.
We offer you
- An international working environment
- A performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A competitive remuneration package for a 40 hours working week and good training and education facilities
- Job grade 9 or 10
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, (Manager) Wieger Postma - Email: Wieger.Postma@nn-group.com