Are you service oriented? Looking for a MBO internship ICT? Read futher on!
You will be part of the Workplace Service Team within the NN IP Service Desk.
This team is responsible for providing all colleagues of NN Investment Partners a Windows 10 system. You will assist them in this process from begin (prepare) until implementation.
- Unpack, numbering and update serialnumber/MAC addresses of laptops in CMDB
- Control of laptops (all software and updates installed?)
- Prepare handover (laptop agreement form, laptop bag , cable lock mouse etc)
- Instruction to colleagues
- Investigate and report incidents related to Windows 10
Beside these activities you will also assist our Local Support team to provide all colleagues onsite support.
Meet your team
Our department has direct contact with our customers / colleagues. Findings from our Custom Satisfaction Survey (CSS) are managed immediately, which is highly appreciated by our customers. Our latest yearly CSS shows that our colleagues want more flexibility regarding the workplace. Part of our answer is distribution of laptops. Colleagues (customers) are already enthusiastic and we aren't started yet ! A very nice job to participate.
NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is the Asset Manager within NN Group. NN IP has their own Technology department. Within Technology the NN IP Service Desk has several roles / responsibilities. Besides call-taking the NN IP Service Desk is also responsible for Local Support and 2e line workplace support. To provide the NN IP colleagues a ‘’future-proof’’ workspace all Windows 7 systems will be replaced by Windows 10 systems. The NN IP Service Desk has started a project for this and we are looking for an enthusiast colleague to help us making this project a success.
You are a MBO student ICT and you are available from January/February 2019.
- You are enthusiastic, organized and accurate;
- You have the proper customer service mindset. and a team player;
- You have good communications skills and problem-solving ability;
- Knowledge or experience with Windows 10 systems.
We offer you
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €250 (MBO) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.