Are you looking for an exciting internship (Bachelor/Master) in Investment management that will enhance your knowledge and understanding? Are you hands-on, client-oriented and eager to learn? Join us! We are looking for a highly motivated student or recent graduate to join and support the Client experience & support team.
You will get a specific assignment to evaluate and improve a specific client-related process, which could for instance be the opening of investment accounts, providing investment information to our sales colleagues and sending invoices to our clients.
The exact assignment will be determined together with you based on your interests, strengths and priorities of NNIP.
On top of this, you will support the Client experience & support team in their daily tasks related to the onboarding of new clients and providing support to our sales colleagues to service our clients and to enhance the client experience.
Meet your team
The Client experience & support team is a key contributor to NNIP’s ambition to deliver 1st decile customer experience. The team oversees the complete value chain for our customers from the moment they are still a prospect to the moment they (unfortunately) decide to leave us. In addition, the team acts pro-actively on relevant trends and developments and collaborates strongly with international sales offices and other stakeholders. Our clients are institutional clients, like pension funds and insurance companies, and wholesale clients who distribute our investment funds.
The team is continuously evaluating the client-related processes and aims to improve these. Next to this, the team has an important role in the onboarding process of new clients and delivering support to our sales colleagues.
The team is diverse in gender, age and background and operates in a dynamic environment with many challenges.
- University level
- A can-do-mentality
- Client focused
- Ability to work structured
- Driven to improve processes
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
We offer you
- The opportunity to gain insight into the investment management firm and industry
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek.
How to apply
- Students have to be currently enrolled in a Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship or recent graduate!
- Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 06-17831409 (WhatsApp is also an option, please mention the job id in your message) or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.