Internal controls officer
For Insurance Investment Operations (including data management and business change activities) we are looking for a candidate who act as internal control officer. As internal control officer you support the first line managers of insurance investment accounting, data management and business change with design and maintenance. Furthermore you will be responsible of the testing of these controls to provide assurance to both clients as to NN Group.
The insurance investment accounting activities will transfer from NNIP to NN group Finance, the role will start at NN IP ORM side, but will transfer to NN Group Finance/Finance service Center/Financial accounting.
- At least five years relevant working experience in the financial industry
- Strong affinity with Accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS/ SII Insurance Investment Accounting
- Knowledge of hedge Accounting
- Knowledge of control frameworks and control testing
- Knowledge of pricing and valuation of investment instruments
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Excellent attention to detail, delivered at speed
- Ability to meet deadlines and resistance to stress
- Strong ability to work and communicate with diverse groups of people in different cultural, functional and geographical areas
- Knowledge of the asset management industry is an advantage
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A full time employment (40 hours)
- Located in The Hague
- An international team of skilled professionals that values your contribution
- A flexible working environment
- Competitive package
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Mina Bahaj +31615066245
More information about our application process can be found here.