Internal Consultant/Senior Consultant
Our Finance department is group of experienced professionals who help in the improvement of our Finance organization. We have vacancies in different parts of this Finance organization. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams from Finance, Business & IT and help address the most complex challenges faced by the CFO and their management team.
You will work as an internal consultant and be involved in various different projects. Some possible projects could be:
- Developing a view on complex areas within the IFRS 17 regulations. This could include interpreting standards, designing requirements, developing and testing implemented solutions
- Management/Product ownership of parts or entire projects with use of a multi-disciplinary teams
- Advising and implementing common databases, for example to use in setting assumptions or standardizing data for use in modelling activities
- Transforming the end to end reporting processes including using advanced actuarial concepts to assess materiality, technology to improve speed and automate as needed.
- Helping Finance in a large scale automation drive including taking advantage of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cloud Technologies
- On a regular basis, train and coach other members of the project team and beyond.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Life.
- A university graduate with a degree in a Technical Science, Econometrics, Computer Science, or, Financial/Actuarial Sciences
- Social with great communication skills in English; able to communicate with senior stakeholders including board members
- Strong analytical skills, result oriented, eager to learn and ambitious
- Capable of executing complex (multidisciplinary) projects
- Able to work on multiple project at the same time and switching between them effectively
For the more senior positions:
- Experience in finance or risk functions at insurers or similar consulting experience
- Capable of driving change
- Able to develop yourself and other people, including people who are not direct reports/members of your project teams.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The ability to work on several different projects in a highly changing environment
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Rotterdam.
- Internal Consultant/Senior Consultant
- A position in job grade 8/9/10/ depending on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 070- 513 1336.
More information about our application process can be found here.