In your job you will analyse whether and which trends can be found in our insurance technical data and / or data available from the market. You translate these trends together with colleagues into assumptions for our financial reports. These assumptions relate to economic variables, but also to variables that are important for insurance, such as various lapse rates.
You are responsible for:
- You provide insights on quantitative developments with periodic and ad-hoc reports / presentations / analyses
- You determine assumptions.
- You contribute to setting up and implementing a stable production and control framework around assumptions setting within the Finance organization
Meet your team
Besides a challenging job, you also want to know with whom you will be working with. You will be part of team of enthusiastic people that do their utmost to make NN an organisation that is ready for the future. You can make the difference in this with your analytical skills.
We are a small team that closely works together, with each other and with relevant experts from the entire NN organisation. Our team is jointly responsible for monitoring the financial sustainability of our business model and initiating necessary changes. We make complex issues simple to come to the right conclusions together. The work is challenging in terms of content, we like dealing with uncertainties and thinking in solutions.
NN is an organisation that offers many opportunities. If you come working with us, you will start in the business unit NN Life.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following blog and meet your new colleagues!
What are we looking for?
- A rounded completed quantitative education. A background in statistics is preferred.
- Analytically very strong, you know how to find correlations between elements that are not obviously linked together.
- A combined Finance & Risk experience is a plus.
- Communicative skills, you know how to communicate complex matters in a simple way, so that everyone understands.
- You are proactive.
- You are eager to learn.
- Experience with the R program is a plus.
Your personal qualities play a decisive role in this function.
We offer you
The appreciation for our people is of course also reflected in our terms of employment, which can for a large part be tailored to your personal wishes. We offer you:
- A working environment that is characterized by an informal working atmosphere and collegiality. An environment that offers plenty of opportunities for your development. This is a function for 36 hours, based in Rotterdam.
- A function in scale 11, dependent on your knowledge and experience.
- Strategy & Corporate Affairs, level 2. Haylevel 17
- Annual contract
More information about our employment conditions can be found here.
Apply for this job?
Are you the one we are looking for in this position? Apply directly via the button under this vacancy. If you have questions or want more information about the function, please call Nathalie Feiken (Senior Consultant, 06-15063949). For questions about the application procedure, recruiter Anouk Mastwijk can be reached on telephone number 070-513 1336. More information about our application procedure can be found here.