In your position you support the management of NN Life in developing ambitious, innovative and effective strategies. You are closely involved in shaping the future of Nationale-Nederlanden from the financial perspective for both the long and the short term.
You are responsible for:
- Drawing up, supporting the development and / or reviewing business cases, business models and strategic plans.
- Guiding incidental projects and regular recurring activities within Finance, such as the preparation of an Investor Day.
- You contribute to the development of a long-term vision (financially driven) for NN Leven. You give solicited and unsolicited advice on developments that are relevant to our company.
- You advise and act as a sparring partner for senior management.
- You contribute to the development and implementation of improvements in processes and in organizational structures based on financial analyzes.
Meet your team
Besides a challenging job, you also want to know with whom you will be working with. You will be part of team of enthusiastic people that do their utmost to make NN an organisation that is ready for the future. You can make the difference in this with your analytical skills.
We are a small team that closely works together, with each other and with relevant experts from the entire NN organisation. Our team is jointly responsible for monitoring the financial sustainability of our business model and initiating necessary changes. We are able to present complex issues in a simple way to find the right conclusions together. The work is challenging in terms of content, we like dealing with uncertainties and thinking in solutions.
NN is an organisation that offers many opportunities. If you come working with us, you will start in the business unit NN Life.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following blog and meet your new colleague!
What are we looking for?
- You have a basis from Finance and/or Risk
- You know how the Life insurance business works.
- Work experience as a consultant is a plus.
- Communicative skills, you know how to put things into words easily, so that everyone understands.
- Analytically very strong, you know how to make connections between elements that are not linked together in advance.
- You follow developments in the market (competitors, politics, economics etc.)
- You are proactive and always think 3 steps forward.
Your personal qualities play a decisive role in this function.
We offer you
The appreciation for our people is of course also reflected in our terms of employment, which can for a large part be tailored to your personal wishes. We offer you:
- A working environment that is characterized by an informal working atmosphere and collegiality. An environment that offers plenty of opportunities for your development. This is a function for 36 hours, based in Rotterdam.
- A function in scale 12, dependent on your knowledge and experience.
- Strategy & Corporate Affairs, level 3. Haylevel 18
- Annual contract
More information about our employment conditions can be found here.
Apply for this job?
Are you the one we are looking for in this position? Apply directly via the button under this vacancy. If you have questions or want more information about the function, please call Nathalie Feiken (Senior Consultant, 06-15063949). For questions about the application procedure, recruiter Anouk Mastwijk can be reached on telephone number 070-513 1336. More information about our application procedure can be found here.