Do you want to drive innovation at the leading edge of investing using the latest technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Complex Systems Engineering and Agent Based Modeling ? If the answer is yes, this job might be perfect for you.
The AI Equity team manages a range of funds for our clients, funds in which we combine man and machine in the investment process, hence combine traditional ways of investing with AI, big data, behavioral aspects, NLP, machine learning and factor investing in a systematic process. For this position the focus will be on Global Equity Investments. As a Data Scientist you will drive research and innovation in these areas to generate new investment insights and improve investment process further.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing team, a team of 16 portfolio managers & data scientists who manage a range of funds for our clients across assets classes and including credit, multi-asset and equity in a global scope. Location of the team is the Hague.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Strong analytical skills
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, (Computational) Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Physics or Engineering
- Software Engineering skills and experience with AI technologies like TensorFlow and Keras as well as big data technology
- Strong drive for innovation and integration of new technologies in the investment process
As a Data Scientist your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please contact Natalia Szymanski at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0)70-513 3765.
More information about our application process can be found here.